- This event has passed.
POSTPONED Our Farms…Our Future…
March 26, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Managing and maintaining the farm through best management practices.
Are you a farmer? New to conservation practices? Not sure where to get started? Join the ATCC Farm Business Management Program, Douglas Soil and Water Conservation District, and Natural Resources Conservation Service for a free seminar.
What to Expect: This seminar will have an open forum discussion to cover some important topics with the farming industry
- Ag Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP)
- Environmental Quality Incentive Program (EQIP)
- Farm Service Agency Programs (FSA)
- MN Ag Water Quality Certification Program
- Soil Health
For more informatio please contact the Douglas SWCD or Alexandria Technical and Community College Farm Business Management (FBM) program
SWCD: 320-763-3191 Ext 3