- This event has passed.
SFA Annual Conference
February 8, 2021 - February 13, 2021
Join us for SFA’s 31st Annual Conference, a virtual event with interactive online programming featuring the shared wisdom of our sustainable farming community. and, where possible, local in-person gatherings – “meet ups” – that conform to COVID-19 guidelines,
Registration is now open!
Free to SFA members, $40 to non members. Registration required here.
We’re planning interactive sessions and features with topics including:
- Silvopasture and Agroforestry
- Conservation Practices and Programs for Your Farm
- Farm to Local Grocery
- A Conversation with Alan Guebert
- Soil Health: Hay & Forage
- Quality of Life on the Farm
- “Side Hustles” – Off-season Income
- Thom Petersen, MN Department of Agriculture Commissioner on COVID-19 Meat Processing Initiatives and Challenges
- Theresa Keaveny interviews MN Attorney General, Keith Ellison
- Beth Dooley on Cooking with Perennial Crops
- A Music-filled Social Hour
- and more
See the Sessions & Features HERE.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Support SFA’s mission of sustainable, regenerative and resilient agriculture while promoting your organization, programs, products or services through the conference’s interactive online format and in-person events.
Download Sponsor/Exhibitor Information and Application Form HERE
Questions? Email Katie Feterl